AROMATICA SICILIANA S.R.L. AREA ARTISAN ASI CAP. A 14 – MESSINA (ME) P.Iva 02788560833 C.F. 02788560833
DISCLOSURE PURSUANT TO ART. 13 THE EUROPEAN REGULATION N. 2016/679 (GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION – GDPR) AND OF LEGISLATIVE. 196/2003 E S.I.M.
AROMATICA SICILIANA S.R.L. , with headquarters in AREA ARTIGIANALE ASI CAP. A 14 – MESSINA (ME), P. VAT 02788560833 as a data controller hereby informs you pursuant to Art. dell’art. 13 EU Regulation. 2016/679 "GDPR" that your information will be treated in the manner and for the following purposes:
1. Processing methods The personal information you provide will be processed by the holder mainly on computer and telematic and occasionally on paper.
2. Aims of treatment and legality criteria
2.1 Your personal data are processed in accordance with the rules within the GDPR for the following purposes:
A) management of relationship anyway established with the 'Company or online sales contract concluded through this Web Site; fulfillment of legal obligations; legal expenses.
B) management of requests submitted via the contact form on the website.
C) promotional and email marketing, without disclosure to third parties.
2.2 Your personal data, to achieve the purposes referred to in point A and B, They are treated without its prior consent in accordance with the provisions of GDPR 679/16 art. 6 became. b). Your personal data, to achieve the purposes referred to in point C, could be treated without his prior consent if the requirements essential under GDPR 679/16 art. 6 became. f). If not, there were no conditions set out in GDPR 679/16 art. 6 became. f), They will be processed only after the explicit consent. You can learn about the lawfulness criteria actually applied to the processing of their data by sending a request to the data processor.
2.3 The processing of your personal data is realized by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 comma 1 n. 2) GDPR and precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, utilization, interconnection, block, communication, erasure and destruction of data. Your personal data are processed both paper and electronic and / or automated.
3. storage 2.A Purpose : For the time required for completion and management of business relations, including online sales contract concluded through this Web Site, and for 10 years following the conclusion of the contract for purposes of accounting and tax as per regulations. 2.B Purpose: Until it's processed 2.C Purpose : For the duration of the business relationship and for the five years following its closure unless explicitly sending a request for termination of commercial communications by the individual.
4. Access to personal data Your data may be made available for the purposes specified above:
- employees and collaborators of the Holder, in their capacity as designated representative
- to any other parties (internal or external) identified by the holder for the implementation of the purposes referred to in this disclosure, or for the accounting management or for technical assistance.
5. Data Communications Without your express consent ex Article. 6 comma 1 became. b) and c) GDPR, the owner can communicate your personal data for the purposes of point 2 for supervisory bodies and judicial authorities where required by law. Your data will not be disclosed, sold or traded in any way with third parties.
6. data transfer The management and conservation of personal data will take place on servers located within the European Union. The data will not be transferred outside the European Union. It is in any case understood that the Holder, where it becomes necessary, He will have the right to move the location of the server in Italy and / or the European Union and / or non-EU countries. In tal caso, the Holder assures you right now that the transfer of data outside the EU will be in accordance with applicable laws stipulating, if necessary, agreements that provide an adequate level of protection and / or adopting the standard contractual clauses laid down by the European Commission.
7. Nature of providing data and consequences of refusal Purpose Article. 2 became. A : The provision of data is needed to manage the business relationship and the online sales contract concluded through this Web Site. Failure to provide the requested data will involve the impossibility to proceed and conclude the business relationship and / or online sales contract. Purpose Article. 2 became. B: The provision of data is required to process the request sent through the form of the website. The missing data will make it impossible to evade the forwarded request. Purpose Article. 2 became. C : The consent, where required, It is optional and subject to explicit and separate informed consent. The non-release of the consent, la revokes his, prevent us to send you any commercial communication.
8. rights of In your capacity as parties, have the rights referred. 15 GDPR namely the rights:
- obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning you;
- obtain information: a) origin of personal data; b) the purposes and methods of treatment; c) the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed pursuant to Article. 3, comma 1, GDPR; e) the persons or categories of persons to whom the personal data can be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents;
- get: a) update, rectification or, When you have interest, data integration; b) cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which it is not necessary to keep in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) certification that the operations in letters a) e b) They have been brought to the attention, also regarding their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, excepting the case in which this requirement proves impossible or involves a disproportionate use of means with respect to the protected right;
- oppose, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data that concerns you, even for the purpose of collection; b) the processing of your personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. where applicable, also you have the rights referred to in Articles. 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to treatment limitation, contractual right to portability of data and raw navigation, right to object), and the right to claim the Guarantor Authority.
9. How to exercise the rights You can at any time exercise their rights by sending an email, a fax or a registered a.r. to the Holder.
10. Holder, responsible and in charge The data controller is AROMATICA SICILIANA S.R.L. , AREA ARTISAN ASI CAP. A 14 – MESSINA (ME), P.Iva 02788560833 C.F. 02788560833 The updated list of data processors, if appointed, It is kept at the headquarters of the Data Controller.